Keeping up with every tax-related change alongside your principal job can be a real challenge. That is why more and more companies have started using a tax advisor’s service. The advisory service is convenient, and cooperating with a specialist will give you confidence that your company’s tax affairs are being conducted correctly and on time.
What does a tax advisor do?
A tax advisor knows even the smallest nuances of taxation and is up to date on all important tax changes. They are qualified to advise your company on tax issues concerning daily business activities as well as on issues that require detailed expertise.
Naturally, the tax adviser helps you avoid mistakes resulting from a lack of knowledge, but their expertise also enables your company to analyse the tax expenditure of the company’s transactions and make considered decisions.
Who is the tax advice service meant for?
We offer complete tax advice to companies and self-employed persons and share tips on operating on both the Estonian and the international market. You can also come to us with issues concerning the taxes of a non-resident employer.
We offer tax advice as a separate service as well as part of our accounting service.
We offer tax advice in the following areas:
- CORPORATE INCOME TAX
• disbursement of dividends and equities
• hospitality expenses, gifts and donations
- VALUE ADDED TAX
• handling of the value added tax of Estonian and international transactions
• registering a company as a party liable to value added tax
• tax representative services for non-residents in cooperation with AS IMG Konsultant
- LABOUR TAXES IN ESTONIA AND ABROAD AND FRINGE BENEFITS
• Estonian tax residents abroad and foreigners in Estonia
• registering a non-resident employer
• fringe benefits (cars, business trips, health expenses, options)
- INTERNATIONAL TAXATION
• payments to non-residents
• registering a permanent establishment
• implementing tax agreements in cross-border situations
- PERSONAL INCOME TAX
• investment income
• income derived outside of Estonia
• non-residents’ income received in Estonia
Call +372 686 7110 or e-mail email@example.com us for information today!